2018年1月29日星期一

Original slimming factor to Lose Weight Without Dieting?


Of course we'd all like to Lose Weight Without Dieting?
But is it really possible?
I think at some point we have all asked this question and searched and hoped for the magical answer.
First, let me say that the answer isn't magical.
And second, allow me to share my definitions of "diet" and "dieting".
I think when we ask "is it possible to lose weight without dieting?", what we are really asking is "how can I lose weight without denying myself the pleasure of the foods I really love?"
In this sense, "diet" refers to a specific food format with food restrictions. With the Atkins Diet, the number of carbohydrates you eat are restricted. With Weight Watchers, the number of calories in a day are restricted. With the "HCG Diet", calories and general nutrition are restricted!
So that is one definition of "diet". But the other way the term "diet"is used is to generally describe how we eat. On "Superbowl weekend, I follow a strict pizza, chicken wings and beer diet"! Another example, in my personal case, would be "I follow a well balanced, high nutrition diet." No food is restricted on Superbowl Weekend (okay, maybe no tofu or brussel sprouts... ) and similarly no food is absolutely taboo the way I eat either (again with the exception of tofu and brussel sprouts!).
Original slimming factor
original xian zhi su

没有评论:

发表评论